Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Surprises in Store

We received the first of many surprises today. We found out our little one is going to be a boy. Practically everyone, including Jess and I, thought it would be a girl. So the first of many surprises has set in. This thing is about to be a wild ride if surprises keep rolling in like this. Everything looked good and our son appears to be healthy. I can't post much about it because I am still somewhat in awe. Think of it like this: pretend God said you are either going to get all the money in the world or all the things in the world. You don't know which you are getting but both would be great and both are very different. Then God gives you one of them, let's choose all the money in the world. You now own all the money in the whole world and you can't believe that it is actually yours even though you knew you were receiving it or something equally great. You just can't believe it. That is how I am feeling right now. I know it doesn't make much sense but its the best analogy I can come up with.

No comments: