Friday, April 11, 2008

First Blog

I am creating this blog because so many times during the day I have thoughts that I want to share and ideas that I would like to put down just to share my life with others in community. Don't expect this blog to be a place of high intelligence or even gramtically correct. It will just be my thoughts as they spill out. Think of it as my own journal that you get to peek into. We will probably talk about all kinds of topics and I hope you join me in the conversation. I would love to hear your thoughts on a certain topic that I post about or any other thing that you are interested in discussing. This blog will be different from others because I want your thoughts and ideas too. I have learned in my life that I don't know it all (even though Jess will testify that I don't act like it sometimes) so I am open to hearing what you think of a certain subject. Who knows...you just may change my mind. There has to be a first time for everything ...right? My hope is that this is blog is cathartic for me and helpful to you. So with no further adieu......here we go!

No comments: