Friday, June 13, 2008

Loveshack's Back!

My friend Bill over at Be The Fruit told me recently that he was going to blog about entertainment being used as an idol above God. He said he was inspired to do this because of all my entertainment posts. Well, he did write that blog yesterday and I thought that I would use today's blog to give him further inspiration to write a Part II for next week!

Can you belive it??? The B-52s are back! The band is back fifteen years after their hit Loveshack played in every dance hall from swanky European discotechs to rural high school gymnasiums. Their new song... Funplex. It has all the same funky nostalgia that Loveshack has only updated with today's technology and sounds. Go check it out! It will be on your iPod all summer long. I know it will be on mine!

Photobucket

No comments: